The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, from the pharmaceutical sector. They are global leader in the pain killers and diseases treatments.
Your new role
• Define and drive continuous improvement to drive service quality and reduce cost.
• Build data center operations that cooperate closely with the IT business partner organization
• Ensure excellence in service delivery and project execution
• Lead & develop own team and strengthen talent development in IT
• Operate the data center service (public and private cloud) of the company according to defined SLA
• Ensure E-2-E security, availability and quality of the related services
• Ensure transparency on service quality and related cost / service
• Support all IT projects and ensure quality in execution
• Communication of IT service quality to all relevant stakeholder in IT
What you'll need to succeed
• Executive IT management professional with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in complex and international IT enterprise organizations
• Strong background in processes of IT operations. Detailed knowledge of operating hybrid data enter
• Proven experience in leadership and people development as well as competent and assertive leadership behaviour
• Master degree in (business) computer science, engineering or comparable
• Solid knowledge of IT technologies as Windows Server, Linux, Azure, Vmware, HyperV, Veeam (Back-up Restore)
• Advanced project and process management skills as well as proven change management ability
• English fluent, and preferably one further European language
What the company can offer you
You’ll be able to join a fast-paced international environment and a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics and integrate a world-class company with a creative and innovative spirit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.
I am a Recruitment Consultant at Hays Technology, specialized in recruiting for Cloud Computing in Lisbon. I help professionals in this area develop their careers and ensure organisations are supported by the best talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Platform migration, rollouts, systems integration, regulatory changes, data automation and optimisation are all happening simultaneously and fundamental to the way we work. We are surrounded by local and global projects and with markets in considerable change and in that sense we are in contact with the best professionals in this sector. If you are recruiting for your team or looking to take the next step in your Cloud Computing career, talk to us today.