Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Develop the service desk function within a global service line, and work with the service line operations teams to execute this function;
- Use the knowledge of all processes within the service line in order to implement solutions to meet and exceed the needs of our customers;
- Manage customer requests in an effective way that ensures that our customer needs are met in a timely and effective way;
- Understand what solutions can be harmonised and what solutions need to be customised due to legal requirements, but working to implement a harmonised way of working to the greatest extent possible;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new service management technologies such as ServEss and Virtual Assistant (EVA);
- Contribute to the development of new and/or improved services, automation possibilities and processes;
- Contribute to the collection and transferring knowledge and working to turn that knowledge into continuous improvement;
- Work in close cooperation between the different organisational units;
- Responsible to establish and maintain an effective communication with customers and key stakeholders, within matrix and own organisation.
What the company can offer
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/related or equivalent;
- Minimum 3 years' experience working in a service desk function or equivalent area;
- Strong knowledge of all areas within service desk responsibility;
- Deliver with quality and speed;
- Global Perspective;
- Self-driven, Communicates Effectively, Team player with the proven ability in strong collaboration;
- Fluency in English and Spanish, written and verbal.
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1025292