Your new company
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, that operates in the pharmaceutical sector and is distinguished as a global leader in pain management and related diseases. As a part of their growth, they are expanding to the third Group Business Services Unit in Lisbon alongside one in Germany and Latin America.
Your new role
As a Senior Security Engineer you´re key role is contributing to organizational resilience through an optimal combination of people, processes and technologies. By increasing the visibility of business risks and drivers, environments, users and assets, and the exposures that could be exploited and response capabilities can mitigated. You’re responsibilities:
What you need to succeed
- Design and Integration of IT Services;
- Build and maintain security solutions and integration;
- Operations of the cyber security toolchain;
- Lead a complex collaborative team-based environment;
- Build and provide leadership, motivation challenge and oversight to a small expert technical team;
- Procure and oversee security managed services and outsourced technical capabilities.
What the company can offer you
- Master Degree in (business) computer science, engineering or comparable;
- Solid understanding of Azure IT security technologies;
- Experience of implementing/working to various regulations, standards and frameworks;
- Proven experience in building and leading security operations/incident response teams;
- In-depth understanding of threat intelligence practices and threat hunting;
- Demonstrable experience in handling managed security services operations;
- Experience in working with external stakeholders such as communities and law enforcement;
- Performance and result driven;
- Excellent in stakeholder and people management at all levels taking a risk based business view;
- Fluent in English.
This company will give you the opportunity of working in a fast pace international environment that allows smart, determined and flexible people to thrive. You´ll have the chance to be a part of a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics, greenfield projects and integrate a world-class company with a creative spirit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.