Hays Technology is currently looking for a Senior IT Architect, to integrate a Multinational company and to develop international projects geared toward all the IT Department.
The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Switzerland, that operates in the pharmaceutical industry. Their mission is focused on helping people around the world build families and providing them better lives. They are leader in reproductive medicine and women’s health, and in specialty areas within gastroenterology and urology.
Your new role
As a Senior IT Architect you will be responsible for plan, design and assist with the implementation of global digital workplace solutions. Also, in this function, this person will be responsible for establish and maintaining a strong governance, facilitate maintenance of DWP related strategies with end user communities, understanding end user needs and in collaboration with them, and to update DWP strategies to meet future demands.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
What you need to succeed
- Responsible for digital workplace aligning to industry trends and standards
- Managing and producing clear and well-defined tactical roadmaps and DWP solutions
- Translating project-specific needs into solutions
- Identify infrastructure components and assess aggregation methods
- Create solutions that support a DevOps approach for delivery and operations of services
- Ensure that all solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty
- Create proof-of-concepts with outsourcer
- Contact between IT applications, business and suppliers
- Control assets needed to operate DWP solutions and aid in managing outsourcer cost
To be succeed in this function, you need:
What the company can offer you
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology (or similar)
- 8+ years of experience in design, execute and support digital workplace solutions
- Experience in problem solving issues on distributed systems and critical product service environments
- Experience in working with and managing outsourcing providers
- Experience in working within regulated industries
- Excellent DWP Architecture understanding
- Excellent understanding in best practices of IT operations
- Strong knowledge on:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Office 365 Digital Workplace Solutions
- Microsoft, Citrix and Cisco Technologies
- Virtual desktops and VDI
- Networking engineering (DNS and Firewalls)
- MDM and Asset Management
- Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to think strategically about business, product and technical challenges
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills (to appropriately communicate with corporate executives and technical teams)
- High level of commitment, responsibility, confidently, organisation and coordination
- Fluency in English
This company will give you the opportunity to integrate into a multicultural, focused and motivated team. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a growing team in a leading company with an environment shaped by a remarkable values, based on caring for one another, respect, integrity and trust, which provides constant training, education and initiatives to ensure they nurture their employers.
Who we are
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The total functioning of your Infrastructure as well as a strategic, innovative and modernised vision are vital and our relationships with the local communities of technology professionals mean that we are able to take on the challenge of recruiting for this sector. So, if you're recruiting for your team or if you're looking for a new step in your Infrastructure career, talk to us. We are Hays Technology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1025009