Hays is hiring a SAP ABAP Developer!
Your new company
Our client is a multinational company, leader in the agricultural sector, with several business units around the world. In addition to Portugal, they also have offices, factories and research centers in other countries such as: Spain, France, Ireland, Brazil and others.
Your new role
Following the ERP SAP implementation in the company group, we are searching for an SAP Programmer to integrate our internal SAP IT Team and support on the definition and implementation of new SAP developments, improvements, or solutions to enhance the company SAP Business Process Model.
What you need to be successfull
- Support on development and adjustments of SAP functionalities according to projects needs and respective technical specifications.
- Execute the programming, testing, exploration and development of new features, process adjustments, interfaces, and applications within the SAP Solutions (S4HANA, SAP PI, SAP GRC, SAP Fiori, SAP BFC, SAP EWM).
- Interpret, analyze, and attend to business requirements, using SAP best programming practices and guarantee the company coding standards.
- Create technical documentation related to system customizations & developments.
- Corrective & evolutive support on the company existent business interfaces (EDI, PI, HCI).
- Support on SAP upgrades and support packages implementation.
- Ensure the information security on new solutions/developments implementation, guaranteeing access control and confidentiality of information.
What the company can offer you
- Higher education in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or similar area.
- Minimum of 2/3 years of proven experience on SAP ABAP Programming, Object Oriented.
- Solid technical knowledge and skills on ABAP programming like ABAP 7.4, 7.5 syntax, Object Oriented Programming, User-Exists, BADIS, BAPI, Adobe LiveCycle, Smartforms, ,CDS Views).
- Knowledge in Workflow & IDOCS Implementation will be a plus.
- Knowledge in SAP PI, SAP Fiori, SAP HCI, SAP EWM Framework will be considered.
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese, Spanish & French will be a plus.
You’ll be able to join a fast-paced international environment and a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics and integrate a world-class company with a creative and innovative spirit
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to forward us your updated CV.
In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. systems analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
I am an IT Recruiter for Hays Technology, working for Lisbon, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We have been in contact with our customers who are looking for professionals to improve their service management area. If you are looking for professionals for your team or looking to take a new step in your career, contact me! #1025451