Join a SSC and benefit from an amazing opportunity to develop your career!
Your new company:
Our client is a Shared Services Center located in Lisbon
Your new role:
- The sales administrative officer´s mission is to be responsible for all operations related to sales in his/her scope;
- Register, update and control sales operations;
- Manage the administrative side f all sales: Cost estimates, invoices, credit notes, debit notes, follow up pf settlements, participate in debt reminders and manage third party billing;
- Ensure good operational, day-to-day, relationships customer and suppliers;
- Building strong customer relationships (internally or externally) and delivering customers-centric solutions;
- Prepare and follow administrative procedures;
- Have an ability to write administrative documents and master a set of rules and procedures in one or many fields of administrative management;
- Ensure processes are followed through until the invoice has paid;
- Provide the analysis to help up or forecast sales activity;
- Satisfy to costumers needs and claims, ensuring positive relationships.
What you'll need to succeed:
We are looking for professionals with 2/3 years of experience in similar roles, fluency in English and French (nice to have). Proficient in Ms Office, particularly Excel. Team work, organization, analytical thinking and proactivity, are essential for this role.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, send us your updated CV. #1024868
Supply Chain e Logística
Contabilidade e Finanças
Pacote salarial atractivo
Talk to a consultant
Talk to Claudia Bastos, the specialist consultant managing this position, located in Lisboa