Your new Comapny
A MedTech company, where the main goal is the commitment to help people with chronic health conditions to live a better life, giving them more mobility, confidence and freedom.
Your new Role
- Assessment and resolution of incidents/problems/changes
- Motorisation of performance issues using real time monitoring software
- Installation, configuration and upgrades of softwares and related products
- Enhance automation, scripting, non-functional testing with the platform area
- Design, planning and engineering for small project works
- Deliver technical and process guidance to team members and interface with other IT towers, company's stakeholders and Head of Global IT Infrastructure and Operations
What you will need to succeed
- Advanced technical knowledge of Network Services (WAN, LAN, Wireless, Firewall, Load balancing, IPAM, Proxy)
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Troubleshooting
- Problem-solving abilities and strong research skills
What the company can offer You
The company offers a competitive salary, 4 days remote working, the possibility of career progression as well as continuous training.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to forward us your updated CV.
In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities.
I am an IT Recruiter for Hays Technology, working for Lisbon, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We have been in contact with our customers who are looking for professionals to improve their service management area. If you are looking for professionals for your team or looking to take a new step in your career, contact me! #1025981