Your new company
A Multinational Portuguese company who is a global leader in it’s sector of activity.
Your new role
We are looking for a Master Data Specialist to be part of the project team that follows the implementation of SAP S/4 Hana in the company’s group.
You will be responsible for ensuring the rigorous updating of Master Data in SAP and the respective creation and maintenance in accordance with superior guidelines, legal and accounting regulations in force and the procedures adopted in the Group.
- Creation and management of the master data for all the Group companies, such as materials, customers, suppliers, locations, pricing conditions, and all the related information;
- Establishing standard definitions according to the business rules;
- Determining the right course of actions or plans to ensure that data policies and procedures are enforced and executed across the organisation;
- Continuous improvement to further enhance Data quality by analysing data within the data base;
- Supporting the SAP implementation team with the data migration and data processing in the new companies;
- Ensure accurate & timely data entries and high quality in master data.
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree in Engineering or Industrial Management, Logistics or similar areas (preferred factor);
- Minimum experience of 2 years in similar functions, preferably in the areas of Industry, Logistics or Retail;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP or similar ERP experience;
- SAP Academy frequency (plus);
- Fluency in English;
- Strong ability to plan, organize and adapt to processes;
- High work capacity and availability in face-to-face and remote teams, in a culturally diverse environment;
- Analytical skills combined with good communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to a changing business environment;
- Good interpersonal skills;
- High sense of responsibility and rigor;
- Proactive personality with a spirit of initiative, namely in technical updates and continuous improvement.
What the company can offer you
- A very challenging project, following the new implementation in SAP S/4 Hana;
- Participate in multidisciplinary projects, within the scope of the area, proposing changes for continuous improvement;
- Remuneration and benefits according to position and experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to forward us your updated CV.
In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. systems analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
I am an IT Recruiter for Hays Technology, working for Lisbon, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We have been in contact with our customers who are looking for professionals to improve their service management area. If you are looking for professionals for your team or looking to take a new step in your career, contact me! #1024390