Your New Company:
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 427,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Master Data, Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. This position is responsible for producing, maintaining & improving reporting of our digital ecosystem supporting growth effort on b-to-b organization. The perimeter is to support Marketing & Sales organizations of all segments in Europe and share best practices with other regional MSDC throughout the Sodexo Group.
Your New Role:
What You will need to Succeed:
- Supports the Snr Marketing Automation Lead for marketing automation implementation in segment.
- Supports the Snr Marketing Automation Lead to create and execute digital marketing plans, aligned to marketing and sales objectives.
- Use Pardot Engagement studio to build campaigns/ nurture campaigns/ lead management campaigns Day to day Pardot management/ Pardot Admin (connector, domain management, users, sync queue etc.)
- Supports the Snr Marketing Automation Lead to create content templates, segmentation strategy, content mapping and lead management workflows.
- Focus on increasing our online visibility, Web traffic, MQL’s quality and quantity as well as reducing the cost per lead.
- Supports the Snr Marketing Automation Lead to grow our presence, following and engagement on all relevant digital channels.
- Strong collaboration with Communications, Marketing and Sales / Account teams.
- Support development of campaign content elements for B2B campaigns, thought leadership positioning (including collateral, social media posts, paid media assets, etc)
- Education or Equivalent Experience: Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field; advance degree can be substituted for 3 years’ of professional experience
- Desirable to have 1 or more years' professional experience/ knowledge of automation, email marketing and CRM/database, knowledge of HTML and expertise on e-mail marketing best practices
- Strong communication skills to work with internal stakeholders