Hays Technology is currently looking for an IT Manager, to integrate a Multinational company and to develop international projects geared toward all the IT Department.
The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, that operates in the hospitality industry. Their mission is focused on well-being of their guests around the world, providing them uplifting moments and an exquisite service, sustained in luxurious, unique, authentic and unforgettable experiences.
Your new role
As an IT Manager you will be responsible for managing the IT department, at the level of all technology aspects within the organization. Also, in this function, this person will be responsible for managing the IT team and for their maintenance, contracting and supervise to deliver outstanding service.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
What you need to be succeed
- Responsible for IT hardware and software operations
- Manage, plan, coordinate and supervise new computer system developments (including installations and configurations)
- Design and setting up the internal structured of network
- Research, develop and implement new projects geared toward upgrading the internal network, information and computer security systems
- Keep up with the policies and procedures in the area of information management related to all the IT systems
- Contact with outside support and contractors as appropriate
- Searching for cost-effective solutions to solve problems
- Lead and effect technical support, focused on the maintenance of the systems such as:
- IP Networks Segmentation
- Windows 10, Windows 2019 servers and Office 365
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Micros POS Systems
- PMS, POS Hotel Systems Interfaces
- Data Backup Software
To be succeed in this function, you need:
What the company can offer you
- 3+ years of experience in managerial role
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements
- Ability to lead and motivate the team
- Ability to present ideas in business and user-friendly language
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks efficiently and with a friendly manner
- Excellent understanding and technical knowledge of current network and PC operating systems, hardware, protocols and standards
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of commitment, responsibility and confidently
- Fluency in English
This company will give you the opportunity to integrate into a dynamic, multicultural and motivated team. You’ll have the opportunity to be part of a growing team in a leading company with an environment shaped by a remarkable values, based on caring for one another, respect, integrity and trust, which provides constant training, education and initiatives to ensure they nurture their employers.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.
Who we are
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The total functioning of your Infrastructure as well as a strategic, innovative and modernized vision are vital and our relationships with the local communities of technology professionals mean that we are able to take on the challenge of recruiting for this sector. So, if you're recruiting for your team or if you're looking for a new step in your Infrastructure career, talk to us. We are Hays Technology.