The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, from the pharmaceutical sector. They are global leader in the pain killers and diseases treatments.
Your new role
What you will need to succeed
- Guarantee the smooth operation of the infrastructure environments deployed within the company.
- Responsible for the support and project of all Windows and Linux Systems.
- Ensure security hardening of systems and critical patches are being applied as necessary.
- System administration, monitoring, upgrading, maintenance, installation, setup, configuration, testing and deployment of server systems within Windows and Linux environments.
What the company can offer you
- Experience in Windows Server 2008 / 2012r2 / 2016 / 2019.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows Active Directory.
- Knowledge in Linux, Azure, Powershell and/or SQL is a plus.
- Azure Fundamentals, RHCSA and/or MCSE are appreciated.
- Clear communication (verbally/writing) regarding issues and/or requirements.
- Written and verbal English skills
- Ability to evaluate new technologies and methods.
- Strong analytical skills, reliability, flexibility, team and service orientation.
You’ll be able to join a fast-paced international environment and a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics and integrate a world-class company with a creative and innovative spirit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1026001