Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
What you will need to succeed
- Responsible for delivering all services defined and agreed, to internal customers within one or more region;
- Manage all agreed HR services in the area of responsibility (training administration);
- Ensure that organization and employee-related records are accurate, accessible and secure and in compliance with relevant privacy regulations;
- Contributes to development of new and/or improved services, tools and processes through participation in projects and initiatives;
- Accountable for budgets and securing good cost management within own responsibility area;
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and continuous efficiency improvements in own area;
- Responsible for securing close cooperation between the different organizational units across the matrix organization;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective communication with customers and key stakeholders, within matrix and own organization;
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the team/multiple teams by performing the employee management process for staff.
What the company can offer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Human Resources, Service Management or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Training Admin/Learning & Development;
- Significant knowledge and experience level in the service area;
- Knowledge in Service Management is an advantage while experience in leading a service organization is preferable;
- Proactive and innovative approach;
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Accountable that the organization’s activities be conducted accurately, ethically, consistently, and according to relevant principles, regulations, and standards, whether established by the company, by authorities or regulators.
- Excellent Management skills with proven leadership capabilities - managing sizable and remote teams;
- You are passionate about leading, driving and developing people and business on a day-to-day basis. To be successful in the role you need to have a strategic mindset together with a clear hands-on approach. You need to be able to switch easily between the two. You also need to be able to proactively drive continuous changes;
- Furthermore, in order to be successful in this role, you need to have a high sense of stakeholder management, both internally and externally. You will also be part of and lead projects, this requires you to work cross-functionally and in an efficient way drive and implement new processes. You will be managing and leading a team of HR professionals, which means you need to be able to coach and guide in their work;
- Self-driven and a team player;
- Experience and knowledge in digital tools and ways of working;
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- Office 365 required, Workday, Training Admin systems is an advantage;
- Availability to travel;
- Fluency in English, written and verbal is required. Swedish/German is an advantage.
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1025014