Your new company
A Healthcare company, were the main goal is delivering impactful medicine and solutions every day. They defend that their business diversity provides sustainable engine of growth to invest in advance new medicines and treatments for women.
Your new role
You should be a ServiceNow specialist, work on the design and improvement of Company operations and be a key contributor in the Organization Center.
- Identify opportunities to leverage current ServiceNow platform.
What you'll need to succeed
- Support process standardization and best practices identification.
- Work to define knowledge management practices and content.
- Work independently and under pressure.
- Work with company-owned and 3rd party resolution center operations to devise and implement strategies resulting in improved productivity, process standardization, continuous improvement, and digital tool adoption.
- Identify opportunities to optimize HR and Finance Call center/Help Desk volumes though self-service, knowledge management and automation.
- Deliver tangible business results in the areas of customer satisfaction, service effectiveness and cost efficiency.
- Teamwork orientation with strong customer service and collaboration mind-set.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineer or Service Management related.
- Experience in ServiceNow requested.
- 3 or more years’ experience in Service Management and with ServiceNow platform or equivalents valued.
- Experience in other similar platforms is valued such as SAP.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, such as incident identification, analysis, communication, immediate and sustained resolution, and knowledge management.
- Have a continuous improvement mindset and proactivity.
- Organizational agility and prioritization.
What the company can offer you
- Ability to work on expanding current use of ServiceNow to improve end user experience and deliver business value.
- Ability to work with other market leading capabilities and techniques to improve the customer experience and deliver business value.
- Experience working on teams and strong communication and influencing skills.
- Strong math, query, systems and analytical skills with demonstrated experience in data management, MS Office.
- Fluency in English.
The company offers a competitive salary, the possibility to work in a global environment and career improvements.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on "Apply Now" to forward us your updated CV.
In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. systems analysts and client personnel assigned to the projects.
I am Senior Consultant and Team Leader for Hays Technology, working for Lisbon, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. We have been in contact with our customers who are looking for professionals to improve their service management area. If you are looking for professionals for your team or looking to take a new step in your career, contact me! #1025790