Your new company
A leading international services provider with a great work culture is looking to recruit a Head of Insights and Analytics (M/F) to join their organisation.
Your new role
In this role you will have a key role to play in bridging the gap between Finance and Operations at Group level. Working closely with the Group Operations Director, SOM Managers and members of the wider OPS team both at HQ and in the countries in which we operate, you will help assess, understand, and manage operational risks and opportunities across the business.
- Provide Operational teams and top management with insights on financial and operational performance of the countries businesses and propose corrective actions
- Support SOM managers in identifying costs improvement opportunities using KPI analysis, benchmarking and identified best practices
- Responsible for tracking cost leadership and continuous improvement projects
- Track and analyse Operational KPIs in Power BI to track productivity and operational performance
- Support Group operations Team on ad-hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Co-develop analysis tables and graphs together with Group Finance team based on financial information (finance team will prepare and provide information, tables and graphs on a monthly basis)
- Bridge financial reporting with operations commentary by connecting with local OPS and Finance teams, understanding the source of deviations and corrective actions
- Build robust budget & forecasts in coordination with local teams
What company can offer you
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Management or similar;
- Previous experience in similar roles;
- Fluency in English;
- Willingness to travel internationally in a regular basis.
Attractive salary package + fully flexible teleworking model + opportunity to grow your career further
If this role sounds of interest please apply.