Your new company Medical device company with origins in the USA and more than 20 years of existence.
Your new role
The Financial Analyst will provide financial planning, forecasting, and analysis of revenue, gross margin, and operating expense for the International company business. This position will work closely with key stakeholders on the International Leadership Team and provide a wide range of decision-making support. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with a data-driven mindset that will be focused on business insights and continuous improvement.
• Perform all planning, forecasting, and analysis of revenue, gross margin, and operating expense for the International business.
• Provide finance and analytical support to the VP of International Sales.
• Deliver monthly International P&L analysis detailing key drivers and risks and opportunities.
• Provide cost center reporting to the various International budget owners.
• Provide financial analysis and valuation metrics to support the prioritization and execution of the company product portfolio.
• Collaborate with Operations functional leadership on the development and execution of gross margin expansion strategies.
• Work cross-functionally to provide data-driven analysis to support critical business decisions while building trusting relationships.
• Proactively identify expense and capital investment related issues and provide recommended actions to drive plan and forecast execution and accuracy.
• Support sales compensation on the design of the international sales compensation plans.
• Support the development of new ways to automate and analyze monthly and year-to-date business results and provide actionable recommendations to management.
• Collaborate with Accounting, HR, and IT to maintain controls and innovate processes and systems.
• Support ad-hoc financial modelling and analysis to provide critical insights that enables strategic decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
• Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration (MBA preferred)
• 3-5 years of work experience in Finance and/or Accounting.
• Fluent in English, preferable also other languages.
• Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
• High level of integrity and accountability.
• Ability to collaborate and build strong relationships while dealing with ambiguity in a fast-paced organization.
• Software: Advanced Excel skills, working knowledge of ERP systems, data warehouse, Salesforce.com and financial planning tools. Experience with Planful, a plus.
• Public company experience with a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
• Strong written and communication skills with experience in presenting to a leadership team.
• Medical device industry experience preferred, but not required.
What the company can offer you
100% remote work
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode. #1025846
Cliquez icipour accéder à la politique de protection des données HAYS, qui fournit des informations détaillées sur la façon dont nous utilisons et protégeons vos informations personnelles, et vos droits par rapport à cela.
Type de contrat
Indústria e Produção
Contabilidade e Finanças
Parlez à Beatriz Borges, en charge de cette offre, située à Porto
Edifício Tower Plaza,, Rotunda Eng. Edgar Cardoso, nº 23,7º C