Hays Technology is currently looking for an Endpoint and Workplace Engineer, to integrate the Business Service Center of a multinational company and to develop international projects.
The company you're going to work for
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, that operates in the automotive industry. Their mission is focused on innovation, sustainable development and creating efficient and original solutions. This company has an organizational culture based on the people values and well-being of their employees.
Your new role
As an Endpoint and Workplace Engineer you will be responsible for managing system endpoints, using automated systems, and also for managing maintain software distribution environment. Also, in this function, this person will be responsible for the infrastructure maintenance, day-to-day on the side of administration, planning and problem-solving.
Your main tasks in this role will be:
What you need to succeed
- Provide 3rd level application and system support
- Assist with designing, deploying and maintenance of Intune configurations, policies, baselines settings and conditional access rules for Windows 10 endpoints
- Leverage enterprise level workstation configuration through Group Policy and Intune
- Continuous knowledge transfer and training to both internal and external endpoint team members
- Routinely working with end users, engineers, and 3rd party partners to fulfil
- Resolve problems and maintain platform/service SLA’s for the endpoint devices change requests
- Design, test, execute and maintenance of the systems such as:
- Windows 10
- Azure Active Directory
To be succeed in this function, you need:
What the company can offer you
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Certifications in Microsoft
- Experience in IT service management best practice framework
- Experience in scripting (PowerShell and Phyton)
- Understanding of support tools, techniques and know how technology is used to provide IT Services
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a larger team
- Ability to provide hands-on technical support
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent capacity of active listening and problem-solving
- Strong customer service orientation
- High level of commitment to work in a fast-moving environment
- Fluency in English
This company will give you the opportunity to integrate into a dynamic, multicultural and motivated team. You will have the opportunity to participate on international projects and have the chance to travel to Germany. Also, you will be part of a growing team in a leading company with an environment shaped by a remarkable sense of team spirit, which provides constant training.
Who we are
I am a Recruitment Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. The total functioning of your Infrastructure as well as a strategic, innovative and modernized vision are vital and our relationships with the local communities of technology professionals mean that we are able to take on the challenge of recruiting for this sector. So, if you're recruiting for your team or if you're looking for a new step in your Infrastructure career, talk to us. We are Hays Technology.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.