Your new Company
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, that operates in the pharmaceutical sector and is distinguished as a global leader in pain management and related diseases. As a part of their growth, they are expanding to the third Group Business Services Unit in Lisbon alongside one in Germany and Latin America.
Your new role
As a Digital workplace Analyst you’re key role is to maintain the productivity and collaboration tools. The company turns productivity, communication and collaboration technologies into effective business capabilities for the hybrid workforce and develop best practices for using digital tools to support ways of working.
• Develop and execute training programs to accelerate the adoption of the digital workplace solutions;
• Collect and identify gaps where the organisation can benefit from digital workplace products and procedures;
• Evaluate and mitigate risks of new and existing tools;
• Document management – setup proper tagging and search strategies;
• Second level support tasks;
• Manage approvals and licence assignments;
• Provisioning of training and best practices;
• Configure Automation;
What you need to succeed
• Degree in (business) computer science, engineering or comparable;
• Solid understanding managing Win10, M365;
• Experience of implementing/working to various regulations, standards and frameworks;
• Demonstrated success in implementing digital workplace collaboration, and/or office productivity tools solutions;
• Strong experience in configuring and troubleshooting Win10 e M365 products;
• Experience in document/information management, search and security classifications;
• Active team player and knowledge sharer;
• Team performance and results driven;
• Fluent in English.
What the company can offer you
This company will give you the opportunity of working in a fast pace international environment that allows smart, determined and flexible people to thrive. You´ll have the chance to be a part of a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics, greenfield projects and integrate a world-class company with a creative spirit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.