Your New Company:
Sodexo was founded by Pierre Bellon in 1966 in Marseilles, France and is today the world leader in Quality of Life Services. The company operates in 80 countries with 427,000 employees who share the same passion for service being the 19th largest employer worldwide. Sodexo is currently implementing a Shared Services Center in Porto that will support several countries across Europe with the processes of Record to Report, Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Master Data, Training & Continuous Improvement, among others. This is a fast-paced multinational environment with a permanent growth and a lot of challenges, giving you the opportunity to join one of the world’s top rated companies. This position is responsible for producing, maintaining & improving reporting of our digital ecosystem supporting growth effort on b-to-b organization. The perimeter is to support Marketing & Sales organizations of all segments in Europe and share best practices with other regional MSDC throughout the Sodexo Group.
Your new role:
- Define metrics, and reporting format within our current stack ecosystem. Handle peers request to ensure the relevant dashboard built.
- Produce dashboard, aligned with search optimization, content, digital marketing peers and leverage all reporting tools capabilities.
- Follow and analyse all digital ecosystem performance and interdependency on social media, marketing automation, website, salesforce, all growth support platform.
- Optimize tagging solution within the digital ecosystem to guarantee coherence, locally & globally. Ensure relevant documentation to all technical & business request to build a CoE on reporting to be leverage globally.
What You will need to Succeed:
- Flag any dysfunction regarding conversion & tagging maintenance. Collaborate with work done on comparing leads (MQL to SQL), opportunities and closed/won deals sourced.
- Graduate in Management and/or Marketing
- Very strong analytics skills
- Fluent in English (mandatory)
- Proven track record in search optimization achievement
- Ability to work internationally Ability to manage and work with Sales, IT, Procurement, Creative Center, Digital and Communication teams