Hays technology is currently looking for a Data & Analytics Business Analyst!
The company you will work for
Integrate an international company, headquartered in New York, that is compromised to transform finance through technology!
Your new role
- Implement new reporting and business intelligence dashboards to drive mission critical decision making and insights across Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales, and Executive Management.
What you need to succeed
- Gather requirements, design solutions and help drive implementation of new reporting
- Determine the roadmap to migrate existing reports to our strategic data warehouse, operational reporting, and business intelligence tools
- Work closely with our Engineering, Product, Architecture and business teams across the firm to form a thorough understanding of our evolving data model
What the company can offer
- Strong communications skills and the ability to liaise between senior business and technical engineering professionals
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail-oriented, naturally curious and willing to question to status quo to understand business needs
- Proactive, autonomous and the self-aware to recognize the need for help
- Experience working with data and reporting solutions
- Experience gathering requirements and implementing solutions in a systematic way
- Intermediate SQL competency
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Sisense, Tableau)
- Familiarity with core data governance principles, data stewardship, traceability, lineage
- Familiarity with understanding of data modeling, relational databases, conceptual and physical data models
- Technical degree background (math, computer science, engineering, management information systems) a plus
- Project management experience a plus
- Prior experience in the financial services domain a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of previous work experience in a data related role
This company will give you the opportunity to integrate into a dynamic, multicultural and motivated team. Participate on international projects and be part of a leading company with an environment shaped by a remarkable sense of team spirit. This company also provides constant training, benefits package, annual performance bonus and healthcare.
What you need to do
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.
I am a Recruitment Consultant at Hays Technology, specialized in recruiting for Cloud Computing in Lisbon. I help professionals in this area develop their careers and ensure organisations are supported by the best talent. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Platform migration, rollouts, systems integration, regulatory changes, data automation and optimisation are all happening simultaneously and fundamental to the way we work. We are surrounded by local and global projects and with markets in considerable change and in that sense we are in contact with the best professionals in this sector. If you are recruiting for your team or looking to take the next step in your Project Management career, talk to us today. We are Hays Technology. #1024652