Your new company
Integrate a multinational company, headquartered in Germany, that operates in the pharmaceutical sector and is distinguished as a global leader in pain management and related diseases. As a part of their growth, they are expanding to the third Group Business Services Unit in Lisbon alongside one in Germany and Latin America.
Your new role
The CloudOps Engineer builds hosting solutions with Azure IaaS & PaaS components for solutions owners. They support solutions teams together with a small team of SRE’s to make service availability is delivered to the agreed service levels effectively, as automated as possible. They help the service teams to continuously seek efficiency improvements to remove toil and cost using cloud practices and technology advancements within Azure.
- Raise the level of cloud knowledge in the organization, capture and disseminate best practices through a knowledge base, source-code repository, cloud community of practice councils, training events, outreach and collaboration throughout the organization;
- Build and maintain automation to provide standardized datacentre network, server and container services with granular cost and security management, based on relevant and measurable service levels;
- Handling service communications on service status, planned outages, releases, etc;
- Supporting the overall technical operations, including incident, problem and availability management.
What you need to succeed
- Solid knowledge of application support on MS Azure and Terraform;
- Experience with SRE, ITIL and IT Operations;
- Good understanding of Azure technologies (AAD, VM, VNET, ARM, AKS, Monitor, DevOps);
- Experience with leadership, including line management, mentoring and developing teams;
- Fluency in English.
What the company can offer you
This company will give you the opportunity of working in a fast pace international environment that allows smart, determined and flexible people to thrive. You´ll have the chance to be a part of a growing team in a leading company of its sector as well as get exposure to a wide variety of business topics, greenfield projects and integrate a world-class company with a creative spirit.
If you are interested in this opportunity, click on “Apply Now” to forward us your updated CV. In case this is not the opportunity you are looking for, contact us to talk about other career opportunities, always in a confidential mode.