Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
What you will need to be succeed
- Responsible for delivering all services agreed within the scope of accounts receivables operational services, to internal and external customers across all Business Units for a region following accounting standards and legal requirements as well as applicable policies;
- Accountable for the correct costumer payment postings of accounts receivable in the general ledger;
- Accountable for establishing the credit limits of all customers across the organization;
- Responsible for the implementation of the agreed Customer Credit Policy. Accountable for the continuous proactive review of credit limits and overdue debts and ensuring necessary steps are taken to settle all outstanding matters;
- Responsible for the utilization, identification and execution of continuous improvements and configuration of defined systems, to ensure that usage and potential is maximized across all relevant geographies and business areas and that they are aligned with the global best practice processes;
- Contributes to development of new and/or improved services, tools and processes through participation in projects and initiatives led by the services development teams;
- Accountable for budget and for securing good cost management within own responsibility area;
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and continuous efficiency improvements in own area;
- Responsible to secure close cooperation between the different organizational units across the matrix organization;
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective communication with customers and key stakeholders, within matrix and own organization;
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop the team/multiple teams by performing the employee management process for staff.
What the company can offer
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Finance or equivalent;
- Proven strong organizational and managerial experience in a multi-cultural environment (physical and/or remote), preferably from other Shared Service Centre;
- Minimum 5 years’ demonstrable leadership experience from either Finance, Controlling, Acc Pay, Acc Rec, and/or Customer Service Management and Service Desk;
- Genuine interest in people management;
- Proactive and innovative approach;
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Team player who communicates effectively;
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal abilities;
- Strategic mindset, global perspective and self-driven;
- Define what it takes to win, drive vision, purpose and engagement, build talent and successful teams;
- Deliver with quality and speed, drive change and engagement;
- System/Tools experience in SAP, Office 365, Workday, Service Management, AI Digital Tools is an advantage;
- Fluency in English, verbal and written;
- Additional language is an advantage.
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1025015