Your new company
Our client is one of the leading global developers, producers and sellers in the categories in which they operate, with number one or number two brands/market positions around the world, with sustainable initiatives and purposeful innovations, and a € multi-billion turnover.
Your new role
What you will need to succeed
- Support resolving external and internal audit findings. Maintains the interface to the Business Unit Controlling network and Business contacts;
- Maintain accurate financial records or account books, for example a creditors and debtors ledger, and sales, purchase, and cash journals;
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics;
- Classify, code and record financial transactions and post entries to the general ledger;
- Check balance statements and other information provided by financial institutions;
- Verify and process accounts receivable and other financial transactions such as bank deposits;
- Perform quality checks and secure accounting process delivery as defined in framework agreements and/or Service Level Agreements;
- Provide input to the key contact regarding needed changes, inefficiencies, or other possible issues
- Answer incoming questions and assist employees, managers, and other Finance colleagues to ensure that the information provided is accurate and complete;
- Escalate possible challenges/ questions to the next level and secured hand-over;
- Contribute to finding and implementing effective solutions in a matrix organisation.
What the company can offer
- Associated or bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an accounts receivable role;
- Flexible - readily adapts to change and new systems and/or methods;
- Excellent communication and remote collaboration skills;
- Must be strategically agile in understanding business components and how they fit together;
- Delivers with quality and speed;
- Preferred system experience –SAP (R/3 and S/4), Electronic Banking Software tools and Office 365;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, verbal and written;
- Fluency in German is an advantage.
Be part of an international company that is committed to the well-being of its employees, where you can learn and develop in a career that you drive, coupled with competitive rewards and the ability to participate in building a new, strategic component for the company. With an office located in Lisbon, you will work within a sustainable building boasting panoramic views, close to amenities, public transport and the airport.
Has this opportunity triggered your curiosity? Click on "Apply Now" and find out if this opportunity is for you. If you have any questions, please contact us. #1025303