Your new company:
Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies. Kantar’s 30,000 people based in more than 100 countries help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow. Nobody knows people better than Kantar. We provide insight and inspiration to help our clients, our people and society to create and flourish in an extraordinary world. Kantar is building a world class delivery centre in Porto with finance, human resources and procurement professionals at its heart. Key investments in our technology and digital infrastructure have opened up opportunities for Kantar to deliver critical business services from a broader range of locations. Join us as we shape the future together.
Your new role:
The Administrator, HR Solutions, RDC will provide professional HR support (Administrative, Transactional, Procedural and HR System) to managers and staff as part of the Kantar Business Services (KBS) function covering all parts of the employee lifecycle. Key responsibilities include:
- To support Managers, staff, and wider HR colleagues through the provision of customer focused HR operational solutions, ensuring standard processes and systems are applied, responsibilities are owned, data quality is maintained, and business risk is managed.
- Being first point of contact for managers on all HR related enquiries (HR Systems, Policy, Process and guidance) covering the end-to-end employee lifecycle including: Onboarding, Pay and reward, Benefits, Absence, performance management, flexible working, restructures, and resignations etc.)
- Developing sound customer relationships and taking the time to understand the wider needs and implications and manage expectations. Taking the opportunity to coach managers and employees on general HR processes and self-service options
- Develop subject matter knowledge in one or more process areas acting as a point of reference for peers when escalation or support is required
- Delivery of HR processes and advice in a consistent way leveraging Hire to Retire (H2R) Operations Standards and Templates where available
- Facilitating the use of HR systems and maximising the use of manager and employee self-service (Workday, Service Now, knowledge Articles, Benefits and Payslip Portals, document management etc.) and ensuring complete and accurate record management at all times Escalating complex issues, concerns and projects to the wider HR Network as required, ensuring ongoing case ownership and clarity of responsibilities to ensure business focused risk managed outcome
- Ensuring own HR activity meets agreed service levels, customer promises, project, or process milestones and KPIs taking appropriate corrective action where required
- Using Service systems to prioritise own workload and monitor the activities of others ensuring a team approach to service delivery
- Working collaboratively with manager and team colleagues in the prioritisation and handling of workloads supporting others within H2R and the wider HR function as required
- Championing Kantars and the HR’s core values at all times (Growth Mindset, Purposeful Collaboration, Flourish)
- Support additional projects related to the set up or improvement of new processes and services with the team
- Maintaining document support systems to ensure managers and staff always have access to current and compliant documents and guidance and support the implementation of changes as needed
- Providing support and cover for other HR team members during demanding workload and absence as part of own personal development
- Enhance own professional skills through continual professional development and proactively gathering knowledge and best practice through practical experience and related project work
What you'll need to succeed:
- A Level or equivalent
- Experience in an administrative HR role, gained within a large and diverse HR function.
- Good understanding of HR systems and data maintenance using customer service, work management and HR self-service business systems.
- Experience in a Global HR shared Service environment would be advantageous.
- Fluent English speaker, accurately able to read and write English and to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders and management
- Good communication skills – ability to adjust communication approach to suit a situation
- An ability to work simultaneously and effectively to progress several different tasks.
- Willingness to work flexibly across geographic time zones during peak periods such as periods such as annual performance review cycle.
What the company can offer you
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us. We want to create an equality of opportunity in a fair and supportive working environment where people feel included, accepted and are allowed to flourish in a space where their mental health and well being is taken into consideration. We want to create a more diverse community to expand our talent pool, be locally representative, drive diversity of thinking and better commercial outcomes.
Please share with us you English resume if you match these skills and have the willingness to join this ambitious project at Kantar.